Primary responsibilities include conceptualizing and producing marketing materials supporting the Bora brand and providing graphic design support for architectural design proposals and presentations.
The position will also involve a leadership role in our growing environmental graphic design practice, integrating a wide range of visual communication elements into architectural projects.
Exceptional design portfolio and strong background in typography are essential. The position requires a detail-oriented individual with solid communication skills and the ability to work effectively in both collaborative and independent arrangements.
– Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related design field
– 3-5 years of experience in professional graphic design field
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
– Familiarity with SketchUp and/or Rhino a plus
Bora’s LEED Platinum certified office is open and team-based, providing a healthy, daylit workspace.
– Full-time position
– Pay commensurate with experience
– Medical/dental/vision coverage provided
– Use of Bora-owned Oregon Coast beach house
– Cover Letter, Resume + Portfolio