Accounts Payable / Payroll / Benefit Coordinator
We’re Hiring! Are you interested in joining the Bora Operations Team? Take a look at the job description below, and submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is responsible for a full cycle of accounts payable and payroll and assists with company benefit management. You will be tasked with maintaining accurate accounting information related to payables, payroll and benefit records. You will also be processing payments, payroll and coordinating benefit management.
In general, successful candidates must be good with numbers, and will be trusted with sensitive information. You should also have great communication skills, and be comfortable interacting with colleagues and executives.
You will be called upon to regularly exercise initiative, judgment, and knowledge of Bora’s practices and organization. Ideally, you will also look for ways to improve current systems in support of the firm’s goals.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Prepare accounts payables twice in a month and arrange payments.
- Reconcile credit card statements and arrange payments accordingly.
- Enter reimbursable expenses in accordance with client contracts.
- Manage/reconcile petty cash.
- Reconcile/maintain the accounts payable ledger accurately.
- Deposit check and post cash receipts.
- Prepare year-end process including 1099 reporting.
- Back up for billing + invoicing process.
- Enroll/terminate of all benefit offerings.
- Manage annual open enrollment process.
- Assist with new hire on-boarding process.
- Process year-end reconciliation for benefit payments.
- Process Monthly Payroll (Time sheet, Reimbursements, ACH Hours, PTO Maintenance).
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses, etc.
- Keep track of hourly rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Manage accurate PTO balances + reconciliation.
- Prepare year-end process.
- Front Desk/Reception backup + relief daily.
- Update and Maintain Firm Business + Architecture License Renewals.
- Other accounting + administrative tasks as needed.
- 2-4 Years experience
- Proven experience as payroll or/and accounts payables specialist.
- Should be able to use payroll software with accuracy and efficiency.
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- BSc/BA in business, accounting or relevant field is a plus.
Compensation + Benefits