We are hiring at all experience levels, for positions ranging from junior designer to project manager, project architect, project designer, and interior designer. If you’re reading the list of desired qualifications below, and feel like you would be a perfect fit for our culture – whether you’re an emerging professional or a seasoned veteran – we want to hear from you.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design required.
– Adobe Creative Suite
– 3D rendering
– Animation and visualization
– Illustrations and diagramming
– Physical modeling
– Materials research and management of materials resources
– Contribution to office activities, initiatives and learning programs
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your letter, indicate where you heard about the position you’re applying for, address your previous experience, and describe what you would bring to the firm if hired. We look forward to hearing from you!
– Full-time position (While occasional overtime may be required, Bora respects and encourages work/life balance)
– Pay commensurate with experience
– Paid Family Leave Policy
– Medical/dental/vision coverage provided
– Use of Bora-owned Oregon Coast beach house